Monday, September 10, 2007

Bridal Portraits

Well after spending a little over 3 hours just getting my hair and make-up done I was looking forward to getting my pictures taken. When I got downtown to the location I started feeling sick. I shot a couple of pictures and finally just said I need to sit down I am not feeling well. So my mom came over to see what was wrong and when she asked me I told her that I was dying and then proceeded to "pass out". I am sure I gave her quite a scare. And I am also positive I gave everyone quite a laugh because here is the bride in her huge wedding dress passed out in downtown columbia laying in the grass. It was quite a site and of course they took pictures of it, but you'll have to wait until after the wedding to see those. I passed out a couple more times throughout the photo-shoot but supposedly managed to take "great pictures" haha I haven't seen them yet, so hopefully they weren't just trying to be nice. I went to the doctor and he just said that my blood pressure is really low. Anyways, Here are a few pictures I took before hand.


No comments: