Monday, April 9, 2007

Nashville




I was so excited to get off work and be able to get away for a little while and visit my family. My sister moved to Nashville to go to school and is staying with my aunt and uncle who I hardly ever get to see anymore. We had a blast catching up with all of her "boy talk" and do some wedding plans together since she doesn't really get a chance to. We went downtown one night and met this really awesome singer at a resturaunt. I wish I could show you the video of him singing he was great! We also had fun playing at the lake with all of my cousins. Family is so important to me and I am so thankful that we are all so close-knit. Here are some pictures from my restful vacation.

1 comment:

Amanda and Paul Sadler said...

Looks like fun! Did you go out in the canoes?