Sunday, March 4, 2007

IM GETTIN MARRIED!!








sooo WHAT A DAY!! eric told me that he was going golfing which sounded fishy to me but whatever so I was going to go shopping...I started to get sucpicious when I saw Brad his best friend who he was "supposedly" golfing with driving behind me :)....but it was the best surprise ever!! Eric blind folded me and tooke me to the Barbers Photography place (I've always dreamed about getting married there and its beautiful) he told me to take off the blind fold and when I did he was down on his knee...of course I started crying and said yes! He set up a whole gazebo with candles everywhere nad dinner...then we went for a canoe ride in the invested waters with 7ft long gold fish :)! my ring is abso.utely gorgious and he is the most amazing person in the world! I have more pictures coming from my sister who caught the whole thing on her camera. Here are a few pictures that I took with mine ..

2 comments:

Amanda and Paul Sadler said...

We are so excited for ya'll. Everything looked so perfect.

Alisha Harris said...

i know!! im soo excited!